Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Tampa, why you be so cold.

Chilly morning here.  I had on yoga capris, knee socks, Matt's parka, and my pepper spray to accompany Luke and I on our morning stroll.  So attractive.  Still very cold.  Also very busy.  I only worked downtown for a couple hours yesterday because I had some schools to meet with and have a ton of work to do today.  99 problems.  Not really.  But sometimes it feels that way.  And if I go missing today you can find me gasping for air beneath lease files, insurance certificates, unending emails, and access lists. 

I got to visit Robinson High School yesterday and be there for their new induction of leadership for the coming year, there were about 100 students there to "yay or nay" the leadership and luckily everyone made the cut.  So fun, these students are awesome.  They have one more club day and with the extra money in the club's account, they are serving the teachers, staff, administrators, and volunteers for the next meeting.  They are so fun and excited about going on to college and starting their lives.  Please pray for our country's seniors as they jump into college life, which can be scary but so rewarding. 


I've got yoga tonight (Thank you thank you thank you, I can't wait) and then dinner with my house church.  Hopefully they pick somewhere good to eat because last night we went to an amazing restaurant called Sweet Tomatoes and I don't want to show anyone up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment