Thursday, July 11, 2013

Just for the Halibut.

Yesterday was an incredibly special day.  My mom celebrated another year with hopefully a day full of fun and whimsy. 

We went shopping at lunch and my mom tried to buy me some shoes. 

No. 

You don't buy shoes for your daughter on your birthday.

 She then went shopping for my dad instead. 

She always thinks of others and is such an amazing person.  I am honored to be her daughter.



We headed to Sidebern's to ring in a new year and had to get there early to order some drinks and appetizers from their happy hour menu AKA the happiest hour in Tampa.  One of my drinks came with house made cola.  I mean, come on.  It was fantastic.  And such a fun treat celebrating my mama. 

Pro tip: for dinner, ask for the vegetarian menu, it was off the chain.  

Cheese tray and halibut

No comments:

Post a Comment