Thursday, August 15, 2013

Wow, that hotdog looks really good.

How two girls that aren't baseball fans got themselves to a baseball game across the bridge last night is some miracle.  When drinks sipped from cups like this are promised though, how is there an excuse not to go?  And they won.  And I won a baseball.  Three for three.  Go Rays!



I'm not sure how I managed to get someone to marry me when I eat things like sauerkraut/ pickle hot dogs.  Another miracle!



Because of the baseball game right after work, I made yesterday my rest day.  That means today I get to run some quarter mile repeats at 5K speed.  I didn't do these on my last training schedule because laziness is what I'm really all about I don't have a track near me that is public domain but I'm going to try using my gps to track how far I've gone.


No comments:

Post a Comment