Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Bachelorette Weekend

I got to celebrate a friend who is getting married over the weekend, who I met in the 7th grade.  She was one of my first friends at a new school and I'm so grateful she was nice to me and took me into her circle of friends.  Her friendship saved me from eating lunch in a bathroom stall every single day.  My stomach still hurts from laughing so hard over the last few days, it's hard to find friends like this.



I don't have tons of photos from the weekend because I lost my phone but the good news is that I got it back!  Everyone should download the "find my phone" app right now, it's coolest function is to track it via GPS and leave messages for who had it on who to call when it was located. 

So glad to have it back, and am back to taking hundreds of pictures of my dog.  I know my husband and brother are so excited to start receiving them again.

No comments:

Post a Comment