Saturday, February 9, 2013

A close call.

Matt made it home!  Barely.  He was in New York yesterday morning and took a train to Philadelphia and was supposed to go to Atlantic City but it was cancelled because of the storm so he got an earlier flight out of Philadelphia.  Like the last seat, on standby.  Thank you Jesus!  Bonus, he got here early enough to eat dinner at home and still go out with friends.  Because how would I survive without my Cigar City fix?  Behold, the peach IPA.  It is their best flavored beer.  Their cucumber is pretty great too.  I'm not a big fan of their other flavored beers.  So now you know.








I wanted Luke to be the best he could be so I bathed him.  He was not a happy camper and sunk into the couch because he knows I can't lift all 7,000 pounds of him.  See?  He's the bad smart.




But it was all good because he felt better about himself once he was bathed.  So good he wanted to hold his dad's foot while he ate dinner.



It's so beautiful out this morning, I feel bad posting about it but it was absolutely lovely.  Luke and I got in some miles and just breathed in the cool air.  Until it got hot.  How did I ever run in the summer.  It was 57 when we ran and I was sweating so much.



P.S.  If anyone wants to join up, I be hosting a run group out of Curtis Hixon tomorrow at 4pm.  We will stick around till 4:05pm for any slackers who are late but I have to leave at 4:45pm so we can't wait forever.  Let me know if you are coming so I can give you more info! 

No comments:

Post a Comment