Thursday, July 4, 2013

Happy Fourth of July friends!

Last night's dinner was awesome.  I made Thai Basil Eggplant and it was really really good.  I highly recommend it.

I used this recipe for the sauce and I followed it with the exception of the corn starch.  Instead of regular rice I processed some cauliflower and steamed it.  Yum yum yum.  Too bad I ate this about an hour before spin class.  Yowsa.


Sauteed zucchini, eggplant, red bell peppers, and carrots

We have a big cocktail recipe book for creative drinks that we use pretty often.  I found a recipe for a twist on a Tequila Sunrise that incorporates pineapple juice instead of orange juice.

My favorite appliance comes handy even for the unhealthy joys of life:)


Salt is a must.  Sugar on the rim is the worst. And I love some sugar.


This morning I attended a SOLD OUT spin class at 7:30am.  Why are spinners so crazy?  Seeing the sunrise on holidays is just not right.  It was awesome though and oh so addictive.  Happy Fourth of July sweet friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment