Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Favorite Things.

This week is flying by.  I cannot believe it is Wednesday.  After getting home from work yesterday and walking my little Lukester I made myself an amazing veggie pizza,  opened a New Belgium liter and chain watched a new show on Netflix.  Healthy living at it's worst. 

I watched Oprah on Good Morning America and I miss her "favorite things" episodes.  She had good taste and everything I've ever bought on her recommendation has been a good product.  In that spirit, I have compiled a list of my favorite things...

1.) Coral spray roses in an old honey jar.



2.) This sunscreen.  I'm very serious about sunscreen.  Expensive, but when you are tubing down a river and cannot get out of the water to reapply to dry skin, this works.  It says it's for kids but it's not "eye friendly" like most kid's products.  Or I'm just dumb.



3.)  A new black and white silk striped dress I bought recently from Gap.  Light and super verstile.  Perfect for summer.



4.)  Cheap mousse that is amazing.  I have a lot of hair.  My hair usually finds it's way into a chignon during the day and a messy pony tail at night unless we go out and then I wear it down.  It is humid 100% of the time here in Tampa and I have some very serious frizz problems.  I usually use a pricey "no frizz" mouse when I blow my hair out and it doesn't hold a candle to this stuff.  Thanks Matt for letting me steal some in a pinch and saving myself a lot of money in the future.



4.) Kristen Bell.  In an interview about her "baby weight" she brushed off rude comments with this..."I am not a woman whose self-worth comes from her dress size".  Amazing perpective on having something incredible take place in your body and people ask when and how are you dropping the weight.


BONUS:  My newest favorite thing that made me audibly laugh out loud are Justin Beiber's pants.  You are welcome.


1 comment: